Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Passage to India

I was either too hot or too lazy to cook, or I just wanted to get out of the house, I can't remember. Anyway, we ended up at Passage to India around 8:30 on a Saturday night with the baby in tow. I was worried about how they would be about a baby at that time of night, but our fears were abated when I opened the door to go in and ask about a table and ended up holding the door open for another couple with their baby who were just leaving. The baby was sound asleep which was a good sign. The owner/bartender knows my husband pretty well so he was delighted to see Chloe for the first time. We tucked her carrier into a booth and she behaved the entire meal. The staff was great with her and she was a little flirt with the busboys. The food was great and now we have another place that has been "kid tested" and approved.
To re-cap:
Baby Friendly Restaurants in Salem:
Finz (outdoor seating with room for a stroller)
Taste of Thyme (staff loves kids)
Fresh Taste of Asia (outdoor seating)
Passage to India (staff loves kids, lots for the baby to look at)


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: