Monday, August 27, 2007

Ideas for Salem Google Map mashups

1) Stroller-friendly retail. You know, the kind of store that doesn't cram in everything but the kitchen sink and has a level entrance more than 30 inches wide. Although, I credit the impossible-to-navigate Ben & Jerry's doorway with helping me to lose my baby weight.

2) Playgrounds. ( I think this has been done though)

3) Safe parking for more than 2 hours at a time. Then again, if you know of a place like that, why tell people?

4) Toddler-tolerant restaurants. Where the staff won't look at you funny when your child starts acting like a chimp on crystal meth (not that MINE does ;^) ).

5) Stores open after 7:30 at night that sell diapers and milk.

6) Free tourist-y stuff that doesn't have hundreds of tourists around. (I nominate the garden next to the Ropes Mansion.)


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: